It consists of online distance learning completed in your own time, supported by the Vision Fitness Academy tutoring team, and completed with a Vision Face-to-Face Bootcamp, setting you up with all the knowledge and skills necessary to start your new fitness career feeling confident and inspired to succeed.
What Qualifications Do I Gain?
- Vision Fitness Academy Certificate in Gym Instruction
- Active IQ Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- Active IQ Level 2 in Circuits Instruction
- Active IQ Level 2 in Studio Cycling
- Eligibility for entry on to the Register of Exercise Professionals at Level 2
How am I taught?
Upon enrolment you will be welcomed by a member of the Vision Fitness Academy team and assigned your own personal support tutor. Your welcome pack, course materials and online log-in details will be sent to you and you will then be able to begin your study.
Our personal trainer and gym instructor courses are initially taught via our interactive online learning platform. Students can learn at their own pace, fitting their study in and around their weekly schedule.
Upon completion of the necessary course modules students will attend a Vision Fitness Academy Practical bootcamp for their chosen course. In the case of the Vision Fitness Academy Advanced Gym Instructor course students will attend a 5 day practical bootcamp at our state of the art training centre.
Who Should Do This Course?
Anyone looking for the ideal blend of online distance-learning, combined with on-hand tutor support and fully comprehensive practical training, including but not exclusive to:
- Adults (aged 16+) taking their first career path, with a passion for health and fitness and helping others
- Adults looking to change their career and wanting to take their first step into the fitness industry
- Anyone who enjoys being in a gym environment, and wants an employed position within a health club
- Anyone wanting to teach group exercise classes along side working within a gym setting
Next Practical Bootcamp Dates?
Call 0845 619 0616 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and speak to a member of the VFA team.
For more information on our course venue and the VFA student experience please click here
Want to know more?
Click the green button below and we will send you our ebrochure which includes more information detailing course prices and current offers.
When Can I Start?
Now! Call a member of the Vision Fitness Academy team on 0845 619 0616 for more details.
Save £150 on the VFA Advanced Gym Instructor course!
To find out about course prices, dates, payments options and to answer any further questions please call one of our careers advisors on 0845 619 0616, Request a Callback or download our brochure by clicking the green button below.
What Alternative Courses Should I consider?